Sunday, July 5, 2009

Keagan turns ONE!

My sweet little Keagan turned ONE! He is such a smilie, snuggly little boy. He loves to laugh and loves to see if he can get others to laugh. He loves to explore, but never for long. He always comes back soon, to make sure that mommy is near by. I LOVE that.

We had a little party for him with the Boeger side of our family. Here he is...SO excited for the balloons. He loved to play punching bag with them. And it made him laugh when it would come back up and bonk him in the face. While we decorated and prepared, he just had fun chasing the balloons.

Gavin, just so proud to be decorating little brother's birthday cake.
Daddy and Gavin, the official cake decorators.
Auntie Rara always makes a party better. My boys LOVE her.

Alexis and Gavin made puppets for the party.....
The boys and their ballooned Radio Flyer.
Getting ready to blow out the candle together!
Keagan and his cake......

Me and my baby
This is Keagan on his actual birthday morning. One year ago, this June 24th, my heart was filled up again, more than I ever thought possilble. His sweet and gentle soul has captured us all.
The boys swining in the back yard on Keagan's birthday. Gavin has also been captured by his little brother. They are getting closer and closer. Thank you Lord, for blessing me with this sweet angel face.

No comments: