Sunday, July 5, 2009

Northwest Trek

Aaron had most of June off. It was a great time as a family. We did things like go out to breakfast, took a ferry boat ride in downtown Seattle, made dinner with Auntie Rara at her apartment, played lots of Rock Band with our cousin Jean Marc while he visited for a few days, went on walks to the parks nearby, played lots in our backyard and many dinners were grilled. It was just wonderful to be together so much. Unfortunately, I have lost my enthusiasm for taking pictures.(which I am promising myself I will find again) so I don't have enough pictures of our month. But one day, we went to Northwest Trek and I did get a few pictures. Sadly, my batteries died.....and I didn't get as many of the boys as I would have liked. But here are a couple.



No comments: