Tuesday, March 27, 2007

laughing

Laughing until it hurts is the best kind of laughing.
I love to laugh without worrying if I am too loud or if my face looks funny!
I only laugh like that when I am truly comfortable - with true friends.
I look over the past 20 years of my life and see seasons of laughter.
Some of my favorite memories are times that this sort of laughter came often.
If you are one of these friends in my life - who I can cut loose the goofy looking, belly hurting, sometimes loud and sometimes breathless laughing ...I just want to say that I am so thankful for you.
Laughter can be like a drug....in the moment you forget the worries & struggles, shortcomings & insecurities.....you are with friends and you are laughing. In that moment, nothing else matters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

confession... i cry when i laugh that hard. i was just at NCU and it made me remember all the times we all laughed so hard. good times.